Saturday, November 22, 2008







I didn't put in many hours on the flooring Friday, but did fit in a bike ride. I rode downtown, got a haircut, then we went to Salem for shopping in the afternoon. I started my day Saturday by turning the water back on (since the plumber never returned) & going all around checking for leaks. There were no leaks, so I installed the Cherry toilet seat in the Master Bath, then I put in a full day on the Library flooring. I got it finished with time left to move some wood & tools to the wide hall where I will be working on Monday. The Electricians were to be finished working on a custom home on Mt. Hood Friday and return Monday to finish up their work here.
I talked to the plumber's boss Thursday & they were "possibly" going to return but didn't commit to a day since they are working a big job in Portland. These local contractors are all so busy, there must be quite a few custom homes being built around NW Oregon.

No comments: