Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rain Drains, Garage Door Hardware & Inside Paint






We made good progress on the drain system & completed the line down to the Catch Basin on the corner of John's property. I couldn't locate my 2" concrete chisel but made do with a 7/16" cold chisel to punch a hole into the concrete. Jose painted the yellow today. He had only bought 20 gallons, ran out & had to purchase more. I wasn't sure if it was 30 gallons total or 30 gallons more. Either way, that's a lot of paint. We like the way our garage doors turned out! I'm still going to paint the white trim around the windows green.

2 comments:

Bad Base said...

It looks just great. I know only too well the pain of not being able to locate the right tool until after you have finished the job.

Unknown said...

Lynna looks mighty pleased with her new house