Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cedar decking






I haven't posted for a while since there isn't much change that shows while the joint taping & mud is going on. I have been spraying weeds & mowing the big patches to keep them under control until we can start landscaping the yard. I have to mow the large yard of our rental about every 10 days to keep it looking good. We have removed the pile of scrap siding and the two large piles of Sheetrock debris. Today we got the last trailerload of sheetrock scraps ready to be hauled to the demo transfer site tomorrow and later John & I went out to his brother's place in the town of Scott Mills to load up the cedar for our decking. They cut it to a true 2" X 6" dimension & then planed it, so it looks pretty good. We got 12' & 16' lengths both @ $1.50 a foot which is a pretty good price. I took a few more pictures of the interior.

No comments: