Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Counter Tops






Yesterday I finished laying the Kitchen flooring and spent the afternoon moving bundles of wood plus all my tools into the Master Bedroom .

The men from Custom Countertops were coming today and I wanted to stay out of their way, so I started by measuring & cutting the stair tread to replace the 2x6 temporary stairs up to the room over the garage. The stair tread was #2 Fir and came in 16' blanks.

The counter top workers came about 10:00 and worked all day. Lynna was working on landscaping and I spent some time measuring and putting down the chalk lines, then started laying our bedroom floor. It was slow going at the corner stove where I had to cut and fit around the gas line.


The new countertops look great but the workers only got one sink installed and will be back tomorrow at 7:00 AM to finish the Kitchen island and install the other undermount sinks.


No comments: