Friday, October 10, 2008






Yesterday the forecast rain didn't happen and in the revised version it was supposed to come in the early afternoon. This was likely one of my last opportunities to drive down to my workshop with the trailer before heavy rains turn the clay into slippery mud. I got busy and hooked up my trailer then set about loading the Shopsmith, 2 workbenches and the new generator. It took a while to get everything loaded and strapped down. It had clouded up and was starting to sprinkle by the time I had everything unloaded and placed in the basement and garage. I broke for lunch and was able to lay some more flooring in the afternoon.

Today, I spent most of the day laying flooring in the Master Bedroom with a short break in the afternoon to dig some holes, then I moved two Japanese Maples up the hill for Lynna to plant.

No comments: