Thursday, October 30, 2008







Lynna had noticed some large Blackberry vines growing under the deck, so after lunch I crawled underneath & cut them off, then put a few drops of concentrated weed killer on each stub. Since I was all setup to deal with blackberries, I then went around the house & gave all the larger new growth the same treatment.

I fired up the tractor again & hauled some more rock to make a path up from the rental house to connect with the path we put into our new landscape. Rain is forecast for tonight & the next few days so now we can get back & forth without tracking mud inside.

I had about 15 minutes before quitting time, so I pulled some trim board cut-offs from the scrap pile, marked them up for size & cut all the pieces to make a couple of saw horses.

No comments: