Wednesday, January 14, 2009




Yesterday I finished up the boiler plumbing. Soldered the other zone valve in place and then put caps on the supply and return lines for the house. We're just using the boiler with an indirect water heater for now with our Jotul & Vermont Castings gas stoves suppying heat for the house until I plumb in all the baseboard units later this year. I finally finished hanging a light by my band saw before I quit for the day.




Today I went through the house & patched up all the dings & dents accumulated during the laying & refinishing of our Maple flooring. Tomorrow will be a paint day & perhaps the HVAC tech will show up to do the last wiring on the boiler so I can call a State boiler inspector out. I will need his certificate when I call for the County Final.




No comments: